We have been lucky enough to benefit from this fund.
From 10.00am on Thursday 1 October we’d like you to post about your work with us on your social media channels (particularly Twitter, Instagram and Facebook) and use the #CommunitiesCan hashtag.
Some simple ideas for what to post:
Video (recorded on a phone is perfect!)
- This could be a short talking head video from someone benefiting from our work or someone in our organisation, speaking about the importance and impact of this funding and how we’re using it to help people
- A selfie video from someone working in our community programme talking about the work that we do and how this support will help
- Footage of our community work in action
- This could be a montage of people working in our organisation
- Action shots of community work in action
- Posed photos of people our work is supporting
We have also attached a simple graphic to this email which you are more than welcome to share on your channels as well. You can find it by clicking here.
Some people to tag:
- Use the #CommunitiesCan hashtag
- Reference that this funding is distributed by The National Lottery Community Fund and is part of “Government’s £750m support package for charities”
- Tag @DCMS and @TNLComFund on Twitter, @dcmsgovuk and @TNLCommunityFund on Instagram and on Facebook
………… And please do keep these positive stories coming, #CommunitiesCan is not just one day so please share your work when you can.